TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Information on How to Enter and The Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this survey is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is i.e. community of 3 Council Street, Clifton Hill, VIC 3068.
3. Entry is only open to residents of Manningham VIC and surrounding areas, aged 55 years or over.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
5. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
How to Enter
6. To enter, entrants must complete the survey and include their contact details.
7. This promotion is a game of chance. Judging will take place at the end of the promotion period at the Promoter’s address. One winner will be selected randomly using a random selection generator.
8. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will receive a private email from i.e. community with instructions on how to confirm acceptance of their prize. If a winner does not accept their prize within 14 days of receipt of the email, the winner forfeits the prize and the Promoter may, at its discretion, award the prize to the next randomly selected entry. The new winner must confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 days of receiving notification via email.
10. The Prize is a Post Office gift card by Mastercard to the value of $250.
11. The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these terms and conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next randomly selected Entry.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
i.e. community and any person(s) acting on our behalf collects, manages and holds personal information in accordance with the Victorian Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Privacy Principles 2014.
Personal information collected from individuals, such as e-mail addresses, contact details, demographic data and feedback enable us to facilitate participation in, and report on, engagement activities. We follow a strict procedure for the collection, use, disclosure, storage and destruction of personal information. Any information we collect is stored securely and only disclosed to our client or the program team. Written notes from consultation activities are recorded digitally and disposed of securely.
i.e. community takes all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information will only be used or disclosed for the purposes outlined in this statement. We will not use or disclose personal information for another purpose without first obtaining further consent or unless required or authorised by law.